Do's and Don'ts
We are so excited to work with you! And watch as your murals come to life. Just a couple reminders as you are preparing your masterpieces:
- Please refrain from including any of the following in your mural
- Paraphernalia (keep it G-rated)
- Depictions of violence
- Murals should be original pieces
- Artists must be actively working on their piece throughout the festival. The fun for our guests is to watch "art in action"!
- Saturday, May 13- Festival times are 11am-5pm. All pieces need to be completed before 5pm.
- Sunday, May 14- Festival times are 11am-4pm. All pieces need to be completed before 4pm.
- Final artwork should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2023
To process your stipend, all artists will need to submit a completed W9. Please note, any W9's submitted after April 3, 2023 will not be guaranteed to have a check onsite. Thank you for your understanding with this!